Last update: February 2021.
- What Personal DataWe Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your IP address and timestamps of your device.
- Information about your device, your browser type, your operating system.
- Referrer-URLs that you used to connect to our Site.
- Data profile regarding your registration and cancellation of registration dates on our S
- Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To provide, operate, and maintain our Services including provide access to your account.
- To process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information.
- To verify your authority to enter and use our Services.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To find and prevent fraud.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our Site according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
In case if you don’t want to receive information/e-mails from Company anymore, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link in the message you receive through the e-mail.
- The Legal Grounds For Processing Personal Information
We use your personal information for the purposes outlined above because of: (a) your expressed consent; (b) performing an agreement with you; (c) our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of our Site; (d) our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our Site so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests; (e) the legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or tablet or mobile device, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our Site to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. Please note that, if you choose not to accept cookies, some features and the personalization of our Services may no longer work for you.
- Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
Subject to the applicable data protection laws, you may have a number of rights (subject to certain conditions) when it comes to your information. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can request to exercise any of these rights by contacting us.
- The right to object to processing. You may have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. receiving emails from us notifying you about other services which we think will be of interest to you or being contacted with varying potential opportunities).
- The right to be informed. You may have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information contained in this Policy.
- The right to rectification. You may be entitled to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we rectify any errors in information that we hold.
- The right to erasure/deletion. Subject to certain exceptions, this right enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information that we hold.
- The right to restrict processing. You may have rights to ‘block’ or supress further use of your information. When processing is restricted pursuant to these rights, we can still store your information, but will not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in the future.
- The right to data portability. You may have rights to obtain and reuse your information for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider. This is not a general right however and there are exceptions.
- The right to lodge a complaint. You may have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with your national data protection regulator.
- The right to withdraw consent.If processing of your personal data is based upon your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
- Safeguarding and Securing the Personal Information
Company is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Company has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
In compliance with General Data Protection Regulation, we have developed security procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We are not responsible for the security of any independent third-party applications and services or the data those third-party applications and services may collect about you. Please ask those third parties how they keep your data safe.
- Disclosure Of Personal Information
We may be forced to disclose your Personal data as according to the applicable laws to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your Personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Company’s legitimate interests, for example, in legal proceedings or in connection with governmental requests and filings.
In the cases when we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
- Information Choices And Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt out” of receiving further marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you, and may include a request that you participate in surveys related to your use of, and satisfaction with, the Services.
You may send requests about your personal information to us through our email: [email protected]. You can request to change contact choices or marketing choices and to update, access, delete or make other changes regarding your personal information or content that you post on the Services in line with your rights above. We may not honour all such requests unless required by law.
While we and others give you certain choices, as further outlined in this Policy, there are many ways in which Web browser signals (including “Do Not Track” or “DNT”) and similar mechanisms can indicate your choice to disable tracking, and we may not be aware of nor honour every such mechanism. Instead, you can use the range of other tools to control data collection and use, including the controls described in this Policy.
- International Transfer Of Personal Information
We may provide products and services using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Where your personal information is transferred from within the EU to outside the European Economic Area (EEA), security measures and appropriate safeguards are put in place to protect your information and we ensure that all transfers of your information comply with applicable data protection law, and are carried out in accordance with our instructions.
- Links To Other Websites
Company disclaims any liability for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your decision to provide us with your Personal Data. This disclaimer does not apply to users from jurisdictions where such disclaimers are not allowed.
Company can make changes to this Policy at any time by the means of publishing a new revised edition on the Site. In case a revised version includes any substantial changes we make, will be in effect immediately and be noted by updated date above. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of it after any such amendments shall constitute your consent to and acceptance of such changes.
- Contact Information
Any enquiries regarding the Personal Data provided, including the requests for access to, correction, or removal of your Personal Data, should be addressed at: [email protected].
Company does not provide any guaranteed response time but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within 5 (five) business days.
Strong World Limited
Office B, Menta Business Centre, 21-27 Hollands Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8PU, United Kingdom.